Her face is iconic, and her skin is porcelain… Kim Kardashian’s make up is always on point! A friend (thanks Rachel!) sent in this pic of her, along with the fab idea of doing this make up look! Here it is, and product list below! Of everything listed, my favorites that I recommend are the 2 lip colors (1 lipstick and 1 gloss), the liquid foundation, and the dusting makeup brush!!!! (I got it on a QVC deal, but found a link where you can buy the brush alone.) Enjoy, and go have fun trying a new look!
THE PRODUCTS: WHAT I WORE
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation “Natural Tan”
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Mineral Make Up “Light to Medium” (I dusted it on lightly with THIS IT Cosmetics brush just to set the liquid make up)
- Nars Blush
- Bobbi Brown Bronzer
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow (to dust lightly and fill they eyebrows in, and for lower waterline liner) “Carbon“
- Anastasia of Beverly Hills Duality Highlighting Pencil in “Camille and Sand” (HIGHLY recommend this product!)
- MAC Cosmetics Pressed Glitter Pigment “Melon” (no longer sold), find the same/similar product HERE
- Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen “Jet Black”
- MAC Cosmetics Zoom Waterfast Lash
- Ardell Lashes 110 Demi ***There are more extreme lashes to wear for this look! Particularly the 120 Demi or the Demi Wispies, but I went with a more natural look (and no lower individual lashes). I love these 110 for an every day look!
- MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lip Creme “Dress It Up”
- MAC Cosmetics Cremsheen Glass “Right Image”